In Septemeber 2008, I traveled 6000 miles to Haiti's Kenscoff mountains. My mission: to care for some of the orphaned and abandoned, the sick, malnourished and premature infants of this beautiful but beleagured Caribbean nation.





Saturday 15 October 2011

A warm Hug

on Friday morning, I shared the dreaded news with friends who had been praying for him - Baby Boy had died. I received this response from Colleen.

"Oh, we just prayed for you and him. Knowing he is God's hands makes me smile, free from struggling for breath. You are going to be one busy little "momma" (i know you love each one like your own) when you arrive in heaven, imagine all those little arms reaching for you..remembering the love and prayers you shared with each of them. So blessed are we in the kingdom to have that promise."

To read this was to receive a warm hug. thank you for that colleen! Hopefully, I will make it to heaven, and hopefully, someone up there will make sure that my babies and I recognize one another. I hear we will all look very different in heaven

No comments: